Business Development Officer Vacancy at Workforce Management Center Limited, Wednesday 13, June 2018 – Workforce Management Center Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its commencement in July 2004, Workforce Management Center Limited (Workforce) has assembled an advantageous notoriety as the main indigenous administration and expert administrations counseling firm in Nigeria.
We are right now enrolling reasonably qualified contender to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Business Development Officer
- Their priority is to assist their companies acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones; this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele.
- It also means that effective business development managers are in high demand in nearly every job sector there is, including business-to-business, business-to-customer, and even non-profit organizations.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- HND/B.Sc in any field
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Must not be more than 31years old
- Applicants must be resident in LAGOS State
- Must have a flair for Managerial skills and competence
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Good with numbers
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 23rd June, 2018.
Note: Applications are open to interested individuals. All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.