Business Development Officer Vacancy at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited, Monday 12th March 2018 – Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited began with its first generation of treats 5 years back, craving to take into account its quick group.
This first clump of home-made Fastizers Cookies, created with under N1,000, got so much positive input it motivated the generation of consequent bunches, however still on a little scale from a home-kitchen.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to customers and investors the organizations business plans.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Assist in the production of all marketing material designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events / program fliers, proposals etc.
- Market all the products and services of the Organization to the public
- Work individually or with teams to develop business proposals that are tailored to clients.
Applicants should send their Resume to: [email protected]fastizers.com with the code BDO-Lagos as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
DEADLINE: 30 March, 2018