Business Development Manager Needed at Ellae Creative Branding Agency – Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an enthusiastic and gifted inventive and computerized office, set the focal point of the audience in Lagos, Nigeria.
We mix shrewd inventiveness with an earnest synergistic approach, reliably conveying effective outcomes for our customers.
We are selecting looking for a clever individual to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Business Development Manager
Summary of Role
- We are seeking to hire an assertive, polished and high-level female business development manager with extreme networking capabilities and established contacts in various industries, willing to leverage on these relationships for the development of the organization.
- The candidate will be solely responsible for generating both local and international business partnerships and identifying opportunities for Ellae. She will be the driving force behind revenue generation for the company.
- Your core responsibility will be to target brands/businesses and use a consultative approach to recommend solutions, other enhanced services, and successfully negotiate and close new business.
- Identifying and following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Providing management with feedback
- Ensuring the business product, market and sales development goals of the organization are met.
- Bring an assertive, consultative and persuasive approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, relationship development, and networking
- Devising creative and effective sales and business development approaches to negotiate and close deals
- Fully utilize all sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools
- Managing sales funnel and generating reporting on sales activities and forecasting
- With base plus commission, your earning potential is up to you.
- Developing and communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- An MBA with technical sales experience will be an added advantage but not necessary if experience can be demonstrated
- 5 years in Business Development, Sales and Marketing or Account Management roles
- Proven experience of engaging with decision makers
- Evidence of past successes with major clients will be required
- 35 – 45 years of age.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with minimum of 5 years in a similar role.
- Marketing and Sales Management, Project Management, Product and Market Development, Client Engagement.
- Aggressive B2B corporate sales environment experience required.
- Will require excellent client, customer management and sales skills and will be expected to put together high-quality quotes and tenders.
- Must be capable of working independently of organization with little to no support required; able to sustain forward momentum for extremely long sales cycles, sometimes greater than 1 year while continuing to achieve monthly purchase order targets.
- Must have excellent Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills, very strong written, verbal communication, negotiation and leadership skills, stellar time management skills, interpersonal abilities with good work ethics
- Detailed understanding of the design, branding and creative sector locally and internationally.
- Sound knowledge of pricing models, bid and contract negotiation.
- Will need to have a strong drive to find new business; willing to take 10 No’s till the candidate receives that Yes and constantly engage in revenue generating prospecting activities.
- The person must possess strong sales leadership skills; Candidate must be willing to prospect daily and take a lead role in sourcing new clients for our products and services.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply