Business Development Manager Job Offer at ALE – ALE is a designing master. The center action of the gathering includes designing answers for the level and vertical development of vast individual things. Our skill lies in all parts of hard work and transportation, including specific cranes, transporters, water powered hardware, and freight boats. The one of a kind sort of our work implies that we depend on exceptionally talented administrators and architects to take a shot at our activities in a security basic condition.
We are enrolling to fill the position underneath:
Business Development Manager Job Offer at ALE
Job Reference: ALE/TP/26959/4650
Job Category: Business/Strategic Management
- We are currently in a business expansion process. Our South African offices are currently covering Southern Africa and Sub-Saharan African countries. As a Business Development Manager, your challenge will be to raise awareness of the ALE brand and services for the assigned area, and establish contacts with clients which will ultimately lead to the provision of ALE’s services.
- Reporting directly to the Director – South Africa, you will be able to call upon ALE’s huge diverse array of engineering skills, equipment and operational logistics team to design, offer and then provide unique and innovative solutions to the most demanding heavy lift and transport challenges.
- Our industry is extremely niche, so while commercial heavy lift experience is valuable it is not a requirement. If you have confidence in your sales abilities, can open doors and engage clients with effective solutions to their heavy lift and transport problems, then we can help lift your career to new heights.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals, budgets and profitability.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and ITT (Invitation to Tender) responses.
- Prepare tenders and presentations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all enquiries submitted for pricing, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration/Sales/Marketing
- Blend of Marketing, sales and technical
- Oil & Gas and/or Power Generation
- International sales/business development
- Logistics and/or industrial construction
- Strategic analysis; Heavy lift knowledge
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a technical sales environment
- Selling services
- Knowledge of the Nigerian market
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English Speaker
- Collaboration skills
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills
- Computer skills
- Creative and Innovative
- Professional presentation
- Target driven/competitive
- Effective communicator
- Pro-active and taking initiative
- Able to inspire others
- Drive change
- Eligible to work in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Valid passport
- Willing to travel
- International driving licence
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Deadline 31st January, 2018.