Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are focused on our customer’s improvement and development through the presentation of globally demonstrated advancements, thoughts, items and administrations to our customer which are pointed towards upgrading the profitability of their association.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
- The candidate should be able to take initiative, execute and implement ideas from the start to finish. He/she will be responsible for bringing in new ideas, generating leads and sales for the business.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Requirement and Skills
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelors degree in Business Management or any related degree ( Masters would be an added advantage in this role)
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Minimum experience of four (4) years in Sales/Business Development
- Candidate with a Banking background is also an added advantage
- Candidate must posses Good networking skills, public speaking, research, writing, prospective skills, sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenge, market knowledge, territory management, meeting sales goals, professionalism, CRM.
- Applicant Must be based in Abuja.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected]