West-Bay is master in mark building and occasion advancement; while our administrations cover consultancy, deals and organizing of marking ideas, independent research, and some more; and our association is wide and phenomenal.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Business Development Executive Job at West-Bay
Title: Business Development Executive
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 21st December, 2017.