Business Analyst Needed at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, March 2018 – Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (in the past Moody International Nigeria Limited) was set up in 1996 as an organization between Moody International Group and Nigerian speculators. Since starting tasks in March 1997 the organization keeps on developing and applies its essence in various Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Igbobi, Lagos
Job Type: Contracts
- Solves organizational problems by analyzing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions.
- Facilitates change management efforts associated with project.
- May write and maintain user documentation.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- Business Analysts on Junior level would typically do the basic analysis, write basic documents, etc. under a high supervision.
- Conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presents the results.
- Recommends process improvements and alternative solutions.
- Assists business users, project managers and leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Process mapping
- MS Office
- 3 – 5 years experience.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 27th March, 2018.