Business Analyst Job Offer at Betaplus – Betaplus is a main Financial Institution in Africa offering an arrangement of tweaked and imaginative administrations in our picked advertise.
Title: Business Analyst
- We require a Business Analyst at our Lagos office.
- BetaPlus is a Dynamic Business environment and the ideal candidate work across the Credit, Finance and Research teams.
- Analyze the company’s business model and finances and use their findings to make suggestions for improvement regarding budget, operations and management.
- Provide regular updates on trends, economic intelligence on the organisation’s operating sectors and ensure the knowledge and relevant information is analysed, identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace and communicate appropriately
- Perform market analyses and assessment of opportunities for the organisation as well as attractiveness to the overall strategic direction
- Contribute to the development of consistent and achievable long and short term business strategy and plans in line with defined company objectives.
- Research and development of customer focused products
- Advise businesses and work with clients to determine viability of credit request.
- Perform financial analysis
- Generate financial and budget data analysis, communicate results and present business recommendations to senior staff. These recommendations may include cost reduction measures, revenue generation ideas, and ways to streamline operations or increase customer satisfaction.
- First degree in Business Administration, Accounting or other Finance related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Solid experience as an administrator
- Understanding of IT, able to support first line IT queries
- Business analysis skills and experience in modelling business processes
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Good Communication skills and/or customer service experience
- Good documentation skills
- Highly detail-oriented,
- Strong analytical abilities and a quantitative background.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply