British American Tobacco Recruitment for Graduate Trade Marketing Representatives, Thursday 12, July 2018 – British American Tobacco is about opportunity of decision – whether it’s our kin or our items. Joined with our entrepreneurial soul, it’s what’s driven our marvelous achievement.
We began exchanging tobacco once again a hundred years prior. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar organization with in excess of 200 brands in our portfolio.
With vigorous positions in every one of our provincial markets, our future looks similarly brilliant as well.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Trade Marketing Representative
Job number: 2124
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment type: Permanent
- Own performance across your territory and maintain strong retailer relationships.
- Plan visits, go to retailers, build strong business relationships, answer their questions, issues and concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
- Implement cycle and regional/district activities to achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives.
- Meet market demand for our products by maintaining inventory levels and hitting brand distribution targets.
- Work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
- Most of all, you’ll be a proven leader with the ability to create close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.
- You’ll be travelling extensively across your territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners, so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of time on the road.
- You’ll be a graduate or equivalent in marketing, business, or a related field, with excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- You also have a valid driver’s licence.
- With the drive to work independently and focus on results, you’ll be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply