British American Tobacco Recruitment for Global Graduate Operations – British American Tobacco is a market driving, worldwide association with a since quite a while ago, settled history and a splendid and dynamic future. (Read more about British American Tobacco Recruitment below) Because of our kin we have kept on conveying development and surpass desires in an undeniably mind boggling and testing commercial center.
Our point is to wind up noticeably the main tobacco organization in each of our business sectors by furnishing brilliant items with certainty and duty expected of worldwide shopper brands. In the event that you have the ability and inspiration to enable us to succeed you’ll see we are similarly dedicated to helping you achieve your maximum capacity as well.
Applications are therefore welcomed for:
Title: Global Graduate Operations
Job number: 19981BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- We are looking for 3 Global Graduates (Operations): 1 in Manufacturing, 1 in Leaf and 1 in Supply Chain.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Operations) enables you develop exceptional skills – a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in and how the BAT Operations work to achieve outstanding business results.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Do you have a university degree in Engineering?
- Are you a recent graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed the National Youth Service (NYSC)?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 28th February, 2018.