British American Tobacco Recruitment for Fleet Manager – British American Tobacco is about flexibility of decision – whether it’s our kin or our items.
Joined with our entrepreneurial soul, it’s what’s driven our wonderful achievement.
We began exchanging tobacco once again a hundred years prior.
Today, we’re a multibillion dollar organization with more than 200 brands in our portfolio.
With powerful positions in each of our territorial markets, our future looks similarly splendid as well.
We are enlisting to fill the position underneath:
Title: Fleet Manager
Appointment type: Permanent
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Fleet Manager to join our team in Lagos.
- Manage and develop all staff assigned to the Fleet department and especially drivers who must be regularly trained and familiar with frequently ploughed routes
- Set up and update an accurate Fleet database for Nigeria and WAA
- Review and update the Fleet policy, procedures and templates
- Acquisition of company approved model vehicles from accredited vehicle dealers with the assistance of the procurement team to ensure that best possible terms are received (cost, warranty)
- Ensure adequate recording of vehicle running cost for all BATN / BATM vehicles and provide a monthly report on mileage, fuel, maintenance, highlighting exceptional reports that need to be cascaded accordingly.
- Implement Fleet Management System, card fuelling and centralized maintenance in Nigeria and WAA to reduce costs and use of cash to the minimum
- Set up SLA with external suppliers for maintenance and repairs, FMS, and vehicle documentation
- Manage and insure Quality Assurance and Quality Control of external suppliers
- Ensure that all vehicles, spare keys and documents are kept in a safe location and duly controlled
- Foresee future replacement of vehicles and its accessories, e.g. tyres, etc. and ensure that each vehicle life cycle is tracked and at pre-identified age and mileage, the vehicles are replaced to avoid a large running expense and for safety of the Drivers.
- Be up to date on all the latest laws and regulations governing the fleet transportation industry in order to keep things in proper working order and to make sure they’re up to date with regulatory compliance
- Set up recycling and training session for Drivers
- Organize spot checks inspections: weekly in Lagos, monthly in Ibadan, once a year per regions to make sure that staff are delivering and assets are properly used
- Educate users through Emails and awareness sessions
- Organize vehicles disposal in connexion with owning departments
- Set up a yearly appraisal for Fleet staff
- Organize filing of Fleet data in the shared folders to allow instant and accurate information
- Fully IT literate
- At least 3 years previous experience in Fleet Management Systems software
- Good experience of fleet maintenance and fuelling practices.
- Must hold a B.Sc qualification.
- Knowledge of auto mechanics would be an advantage.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 31st January, 2018.