Brand Manager Job Offer at The Kraft Heinz Company – The Kraft Heinz Company is reforming the sustenance business – we will be the most beneficial nourishment organization fueled by the most gifted individuals with unfaltering sense of duty regarding our groups, driving brands and most noteworthy item quality in each classification in which we contend.
As a worldwide powerhouse, Kraft Heinz speaks to over $26.5 billion in income and is the fifth biggest nourishment and refreshment organization on the planet.
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST sustenance organization, growing a BETTER world is more than a fantasy – it is our GLOBAL VISION.
To be the best, we need the best – best brands, best practices and, above all, the best individuals.
TITLE: BRAND MANAGER
The Brand Manager will play a key role in brand management of an articulated portfolio across Rest of Africa region- mainly Nigeria as the lead market.
The position involves brand strategy development, leading innovation and marketing mix development and execution.
- Develop annual, mid and long terms marketing plans to achieve aggressive growth targets.
- Identify and priorities market & consumer insights to develop and leverage complex portfolios.
- Develop consumer communications content and lead execution/activations across the region
- Develop in-store marketing initiatives and recommendation of consumer and trade promotions
- Deliver quantitative analysis in a timely manner.
- Financial and budget Management
- Managing Brand P&L with support from finance & sales team
MBA or Masters in Marketing, desirable.
- 3 – 4 years of marketing experience
- Robust quantitative background
- Good experience in Brand Planning Process
- Passion for Growth
- Ability to work under pressure and can-do attitude
- Change Catalyst
- Team Leadership.