Branch Manager Vacancy at PFL, Wednesday 7th March 2018 – PFL is a worldwide instruction consultancy with worldwide nearness in Asia, Africa, America, Australia, Dubai and Canada and the UK and working in Nigeria since 1997.
We speak to the enthusiasm of a few organizations in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Branch Manager
Reports to: General Manager
- Coordinates day to day operations of the branch by ensuring that staff and resources are optimally managed and targets are met, thus working with conversion officers to deliver the agreed conversion rate which is 08 out of every 10 registration.
- To increase brand awareness thus focusing on Marketing and selling; so as to generate and develop new business opportunities.
- To work closely with the CRM Officer so as to avoid any problem the conversion officers may be experiencing with the CRM
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Branch Manager in any case must be carried out by him/her only. The primary job duties and responsibilities are detailed as under:
- Ensure compliance with Company operational and HR regulations and processes
- Ensure compliance with Company application procedures/ student guidelines at all times
- Ensure that partner institution visits are run appropriately and successfully and also Conduct visa seminars.
- Ensure that all the equipment are in proper working condition so that performance will not be affected.
- Ensure allocated revenue targets and visa targets for branch are achieved and ensure effective supervision and monitoring of other Conversion Officers; as such accountable for the overall performance of conversion team in your branch log on to CRM everyday and monitor queues to ensure that branch records are in the “Urgent” and “Critical” queues are moved to the next queues are moved to the next queues, keeping both the student and the institution promptly informed as to progress
- Advise staff on operations procedures and undertake annual appraisals with all staff.
- Organize weekly branch meeting with all staff and also Strategize and successfully execute marketing activities at branch level
- Submission of weekly/monthly branch report to the General Manager
- To send regular report on school visit to National Sales Manager and General Manager.
- Collate monthly service charge/registration records, prepare monthly requisition and send monthly petty expenditure report for the branch.
Planning & Conceptualizing:
- Plan & conceptualize innovative ideas/ways to increase PFL business
- Generate and follow up business leads, create partnerships with
- Develop sound annual/quarterly marketing plan for the company’s business.
Market Analysis & Benchmarking::
- Local mapping of target audience and developing the plan of action accordingly.
- Identification and penetration of new market segments for attainment of targets with a view to optimize revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities.
- Provide input during budgeting on cost involvement with respect to business development, branding etc. and various below the line marketing/ promotional initiatives.
- Develop competitive sales strategies for deeper market penetration.
- Create opportunities for the BDO teams to register students brought in through business development activities.
- Responsible for executing overall business marketing plan and lead generation.
- Presenting PFL to potential Schools and Universities through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail to ensure all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Prospecting, Identifying, & generating new business and generating additional business from those institutions which provide students to PFL.
- To establish and develop relationships with NGOs and commercial organizations sponsoring students to study abroad.
- Implement effective network for consistent growth and better market penetration.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; sales pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the BDOs teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at a degree level.
- Minimum 6 years with at least 3 years’ experience in the area of international education.
- Experience in Marketing and also of financial management and processes.
- considerable experience of coordinating operations within an organisation.
- Proven success in bringing business ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the Business Development process.
- Knowledge of HR practices .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic finance management and budgeting processes.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Working knowledge of marketing principles.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Excellent organisational skills .
- Good report writing and analytical skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of international higher education .
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 2nd October, 2018.