Fadac Resources – We give organizations human capital arrangements that can help enhance oral execution while diminishing work rehearse risk.We can help association regardless of how expansive or little to set up, outsource and investigate any HR capacities/challenges Our accept is that individuals are the best resource in the association paying little heed to the business size, industry and piece of the overall industry. We give the best experts supported with strong years of experience and information, and their activity is to incorporate answers for your business needs.
We are enlisting to fill the empty position beneath:
B2B Manager (Female) Job Offer at Fadac Resources
Job Title: B2B Manager (Female)
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements regional sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes regional sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A female
- A background preferably working in an Information Technology industry ideally within B2B – a must.
- A proven and impressive new business development track record, with excellent experience of the full sales life cycle within the gaming industry – a must.
- B2B sales experience in a client facing environment, preferably with experience of selling IT services – a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in implementation of product developments according to demand and profitability potential – a must.
- Experience in identifying suitable businesses and partners through strategic marketing.·
- Great communication skills.
- Proactive and highly organized with strong time management and planning skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under high pressure.
- High level of initiative and drive.
Interested and qualified candidates should