Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Recruitment, January 2018 – Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the main Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations executing programs for enhancing Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria and so on.
We offer experts open doors for professional success, great workplace and aggressive compensation.
We look for applications from qualified people for the empty position in the association for Global Fund TB allow:
Title: Program Officer (CSO Capacity Building and Behavior Change Communication)
Duration: One year and six months (renewable.)
- The post holder serves as focal person for CSO activities and provides support to programmatic activities of Sub –Recipients on TB grant.
- Focal Person for CSO and oversee the coordination of the activities of the CSOs working within the communities to increase awareness and TB case detection.
- Document lessons learnt from community TB activities for enhancement and /or re-strategizing of future programs
- Produce monthly, quarterly & annual reports
- Participate in the development of national documents and guidelines
- Review reports of SR and provide feedback
- Review CBO report & conduct regular visits to CSOs to monitor progress.
- Liaise with community stakeholders & trained TB workers involved in active case search
- Collate data generated by the CSOs for decision making & future project directives.
- Perform any other tasks as may be directed by the TB Coordinator
- MBBS or a Degree in Social Science and a Master’s degree in Public Health with significant previous working experience on Global Fund community implementation component.
- Ability and willingness to travel widely in Nigeria and demonstrated experience in community based program implementation.
- Also has experience in the TB epidemiology and management with excellent skills in Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Power point.
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in only one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Deadline 25th January, 2018.