Associate Job at Itanna – Itanna is an effect activity that puts resources into troublesome organizations in Africa giving development capital and seed capital through its 5-month quickening agent program. Created by the Honeywell Group in association with the African Economic Revolution Fund (AERF), it is situated at the Enterprise Factory in Lagos where Africa’s best ability can bring their thoughts, dreams, mastery, and assets to make another flood of progressive ventures that animate financial development over the landmass
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Associate Job at Itanna
Job Title: Associate
Start-Date: Mid January 2018
- Itanna is looking for an associate to join its investment team. Itanna is an impact initiative that invests in disruptive businesses in Africa providing growth capital and seed capital through its 5-month accelerator programme. Developed by the Honeywell Group in partnership with the African Economic Revolution Fund (AERF), it is located at the Enterprise Factory in Lagos where Africa’s top talent can bring their ideas, visions, expertise, and resources to create a new wave of revolutionary enterprises that stimulate economic growth across the continent.
Key features of the Itanna accelerator:
- 5-month programme starting mid-February in a collaborative community working space
- $20,000 investment in all participants
- $100,000 investment in the top 2 graduates
- Mentoring from leading entrepreneurs and industry experts in Nigeria and across Africa
- The opportunity to pitch your business to Honeywell Group and AERF’s networks of investors
- Introductions to and guidance from Honeywell Group key decision makers
- Hands-on advice from the AERF experts
- Itanna also invests in startups with larger capital requirements.
- The Associate will report to the Head of the Itanna Innovation Centre and will be based in Lagos.
- Her/ his primary responsibility will be to assist in the management of the Lagos Innovation Centre, including the recruitment of start-ups, the successful implementation of each programme, making investments in startups and monitoring the investment portfolio.
- The Associate needs to have at least 2 years of experience with a strong corporate finance/accounting/consulting background, a passion for innovation and technology, and a desire to have an impact.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to: [email protected]