Assistant Production Manager Vacancy at Scripture Union (Nig.) Press & Books – Scripture Union Nigeria Press & Books Limited, a quickly developing Publishing firm and Christian Book advertising outfit in Nigeria with central station in Ibadan needs qualified Christians to fill the accompanying positions underneath:
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Full-Time
Prospective applicants should possess as follows:
- Be a born-again Christian with Missionary Spirit.
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in the field of Industrial, Production, Manufacturing, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. M.Sc. and/or active membership of a relevant professional body will be added advantage.
- Have at least 5 years cognate experience in industrial production; experience in plastics industry and project management certification will be added advantage.
- Age: Not above 40 years
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and ability to employ same to maintain effective working relationship among colleagues.
- Able to lead a diverse team of skilled persons to deliver complex tasks/projects even under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic setting.
- Display high degree of professionalism and multi-disciplinary problem-solving ability.
- Organised and able to perform administrative tasks.
- Knowledgeable in quality management.
- Relevant IT skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidate should send their Applications, CV’s and credentials with reference letters from either their local church Pastors or SU leaders as a single PDF or MS file in this order:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant copies of Credentials/Certificates
- Reference letters
All applications MUST be sent to: [email protected] with the Job title as the subject of the mail while all application should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Scripture Union (Nig) Press & Books Limited,
U.I. P.O. Box 4011,
Note: Multiple submission will be disqualified. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.