ARO Foundation Recruitment for Operations Manager – ARO Foundation is a non-government, non-benefit association that is enthusiastic about changing existences of youngsters through training, ladies strengthening and motivating individuals to advance peace and spread generosity.
The Foundation is built up altogether for philanthropic purposes, especially to help under special youngsters and grown-ups in our general public. Situated in Nigeria, the establishment is a backup of the ARO Group of organizations.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Operations Manager
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the foundation’s needs.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Nonprofit Organisation Management.
- It is imperative that the candidate for this position is able to create detailed and innovative strategies for overwhelming effective relations management.
- This management position is reserved for a bright, dedicated and ambitious individuals willing to be a coveted contributor and a major team player in achieving the elaborate vision set out by the company.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business.
- Manage the daily functions of the Foundation
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the Foundation.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply