ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2018 – ARM Life is the protection backup of Asset and Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). (ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2018)
Its parent organization, ARM is one of the biggest non-bank money related administrations firms in Nigeria with an emphasis on resource administration.
Set up in 1994, ARM began operations as a customary resource administration organization spe… ing in the administration of cited values and settled salary securities.
ARM YOUNG TALENT PROGRAMME (AYTP) 2018
JOB TYPE: Contract
- The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience. It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment.
- The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career.
- The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
- This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability.
- In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
Minimum – SSCE.
DEADLINE: 10 March, 2018