Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2018 – Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a main versatile media transmission administrations supplier in Nigeria and an individual from Airtel Africa Group, is focused on giving creative, energizing, reasonable and quality portable administrations to Nigerians, giving them the flexibility to convey, transcend their day by day difficulties and drive financial and social advancement.
The organization impacted the world forever on August 5, 2001 by turning into the primary telecoms administrator to dispatch business GSM benefits in Nigeria and has scored a progression of numerous “firsts” in the exceptionally aggressive Nigerian broadcast communications advertise including the first to present without toll 24-hour client mind; first to dispatch benefit in all the six geo-political zones in the nation; first to present moderate energize divisions; first to present month to month free SMS and first to present month to month broadcast appointment reward.
Airtel Nigeria is enlisting to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Retail Executive: Owned Shops & Airtel Express Shops (AES)
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Retail Executive, Shops(HQ&AES) to develop and design Business Strategies and Processes to drive achievement of Retail KPIs in Owned shops and Airtel Express Shops (AES).
- To drive Governance and adherence to quality standards, policies and processes in Owned Shops and AES, in alignment with the overall Retail Strategy of acquiring high-value customers and delivery of exceptional customer service.
- To provide support (Worktools, Processes, Human Capital Management & Development, Promotions/Rewards, Performance tracking and Team Management) to the Regional Retail team with respect to Owned Shops and AES.
- Good first degree from a reputable university, a postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build strong internal and external working relationships
- High level customer orientation
- Role involves travel within Nigeria
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience in monitoring and managing multiple retail outlets with a view to tracking and optimizing service delivery.
- Ability to create the ideal ambiance for effective and efficient customer service
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Retail distribution channel
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skill
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 17th January, 2018.