Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018 – Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a main versatile media transmission administrations supplier in Nigeria and an individual from Airtel Africa Group, is focused on giving imaginative, energizing, moderate and quality portable administrations to Nigerians, giving them the flexibility to convey, transcend their every day difficulties and drive monetary and social advancement.
A genuinely imaginative organization, Airtel has indicated versatility, graphing new ways in taking care of the requests and needs of its regarded partners and upgrading circulation and additionally giving reasonable administrations to engage more Nigerians. Read Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018 below;
VACANCY TITLE: TRANSPORT PLANNING ENGINEER (MICROWAVE & FIBER)
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Transport Planning Engineer in the Networks Function.
The role holder would provide support design and planning of network unit and technical sulutions for connecting cell sites and enterorise customer ocations for excellent customer experience.
Microwave and Fiber Network Design:
- Design Microwave, Optical Fibre and IP Network for Access, Backbone, Inter-Operator and Enterprise connectivity requirements
- Manage transmission database of Equipment, Frequency, Locations, IP Plans for Operational and Regulatory requirements
- Make detailed link budgeting and frequency planning with Pathloss, Ellips, Fibre Optic Network planning tools
- Make DCN & synchronization plans
- Following up on transmission rollout and backhaul projects and monitor adherence
- Compile trend reports on capacity demand, utilization and availability for forecasting and proactive planning.
Planning & Configuration:
- Defining the Transmission planning stragetgy based on the company objectives
- Defining the required network elements type, configuration and capacity
- Defining the Transmission standards
- Defining the network future expansion requirements based on traffic forecast
- B.Sc in Telecommunications
- 5 years plus work experince in Transport Planning
- Significant work experience in optical fiber networks design, DWDM
- MPBN and IP desgn-IP routing, MLPS-TP, IP/MLPS, L2/L3 VPNs
- Ericsson or Hawei Transmission experience required
- Good experience with Pathloss, Ellipse & Mapinfo and MS-Office
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Dynamic personality
VACANCY TITLE: INVOICE PROCESSING EXECUTIVE
Looking for a suitbale candidate to fill the role of Invoice Processing Executive in the Finance Function.
Successful role holder would be responsible for all Vendor Payment Units and Trade Services functions of the Account Payables.
- Vendor Payment process – ensure that all allocated payments are processed not later than 24 hours after they have been fully verified for settlement.
- Pety Cash Management – Plan and coordinate the replenishment of FX and Naira tills as well as utilization in the most efficient manner and optimal cost as possible
- Invoice Approvals – Ensure all invoices initiated on ERP are approved promptly and follow up with user groups to reolve any issues raised
- Invoice Payment – Ensure all LC invoices are paid within the payment due date and in line with payment terms for each vendor.
- Relationship Management – Manage relationships with both internal (User Groups, staff)and external user customers (Banks/ NIBSS)
- Internal Controls & Reporting – Ensure all controls for the safe custody of Company’s cash with regards to physical safety and adherence to insured cash limit is observed at all times.
- Ensure all payment reports are submitted on the assigned due dates.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience post NYSC in a related function in a multinational or credit administration function in a banking environment
- Must have good understanding of ERP
- Above average skills in Miscrosoft office
- Good interpersonal relationshop skills
Click on Job Title below:
DEADLINE: 31 January, 2018