Accounts Officer Vacancy at Contec Global Group, Friday 9th March 2018 – Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has an overall nearness, with tasks in Asia, Africa and Europe.
As an organization built up on the stage of e-Governance and savvy innovations, Contec Global is among the most experienced autonomous innovation and frameworks associations working in creating nations.
Today, the Group is locked in, universally, in giving incorporated, frameworks based arrangements in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with spreadsheets and accounting software’s.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
B.Sc in Accounting and any other relevant business related course.
2 years working experience.
Accuracy, Analysis, Attention to Detail, Compliance, Mathematical, Numerical competence, Collections, Commitment, Communication, Motivation,
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Subject/Title of the mail should read “Accounting Officer”.
Note: Any application without the above subject will be disqualified.
DEADLINE: 13 March, 2018