Accountant Job Vacancy at Woobs Resources – Woobs Resources is an indigenous privately owned business with the fundamental goal of doing the matter of building and property advancement, with mastery in showcase improvement.
We are selecting to fill the position beneath:
- Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare journal entries.
- Complete general ledger operations monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assist with payroll administration monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
- Account/bank reconciliations.
- Review and process expense reports assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Draw up monthly financial reports prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Assist with year end closings administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and returns assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation.
- Technical accounting skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of finance principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Previous experience of general accounting proficiency in relevant accounting software
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Planning and organizing
- Scheduling and monitoring
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work & confidentiality
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Northerners are encouraged to apply.
Deadline 27th December, 2017.