Account Manager Vacancy at MainOne, Tuesday 13th March 2018 – MainOne’s prosperity is based on having gifted and very capable individuals inside their separate fields as the main impetus behind our business
An occupation in MainOne is not the same as some other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be tested, enlivened and pleased as you turn into a piece of something important.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Account Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
- The Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts and gain new market share in given territories.
Specifically, the Account Manager will:
- Manage relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts
- Achieving sales targets
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- Work with other support teams such as Technical Sales, Legal, Finance and Service Delivery to resolve any customer queries or problems in a timely and effective manner in order to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Perform other tasks as may be required
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure
- Maintain and expandi relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with a sales/business development team
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Experience in selling bandwidth capacity, Internet services products or telecommunications products
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and result-oriented.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Research & writing skills
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Analytical Thinking
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, click on “Account Manager (Warri)”