Seamfix Nigeria Limited Vacancy for Marketing Strategist – Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a product organization that manufactures application programming and middleware answers for organizations, governments and establishments. Our corporate motto is “esteem development fueled by innovation”. We direct business by advancing quality, engaging our clients to endeavor such esteems through innovation, estimating the outcomes and advantages of significant worth to the client and keeping a grin on their countenances!
We construct answers for parts, for example, media communications, vitality, retail and administration organizations, colleges and universities, schools, wellbeing area and governments. Our product arrangements can be grouped into two; application programming and middleware arrangements.
We are selecting to fill the situation of:
Title: Marketing Strategist
- You will be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
- You will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Seamfix and Products in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- You will also be responsible of formulating marketing strategies that maximizes brand awareness and ensure brand consistency.
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Tracking marketing effectiveness
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Maintaining promotional materials inventory
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
- Fair knowledge of Digital marketing and Google analytics
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenge
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]