Job Openings at Fosad Consulting, Thursday 22, March 2018 – Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business bolster benefits firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We use our aptitude and key cooperations to help organizations.
Our suggestion depends on a profound comprehension of the drivers of high performing organizations and the required business arrangements that backings it.
We work with customers to help their non-center business assignments to deliberately position them for business achievement.
ADMIN SUPPORT OFFICER
Our client; A top leading insurance firm in Lagos is in need of an admin support officer.
JOB KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supervision of intercity dispatch
Supervision of branch mails and ensuring timely dispatch
Maintaining relationship with courier companies
Other administrative duties that may be assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENT QUALITIES FOR THE ROLE:
Good oral and written communication skills
Successful candidate must possess strong physical agility
The preferred candidate must have experience in store keeping,inventory control and office administration.
The candidate must possess positive outlook towards work and good work ethics.
Education and Experience requirement:
B.Sc. in any relevant discipline
With minimum of 1 year experience in related field.
Our client: A multinational firm in Nigeria is in need of a Training Manager urgently for daily operations.
- Understanding the needs of Nigerian teacher trainees and providing thorough feedback to the content team and work with them to contextualize our global training content to Nigeria.
- Hiring and training our training associates who will execute the teacher – training program.
- Developing a facilitator – training program and materials including videos, manuals, professional development sessions etc. and videos.
- Training, coaching and supporting to new facilitators as they begin new roles.
- Observing and appraising facilitators according to the Bridge Training criteria for presentation skills and group management.
- Overseeing the execution of each training to ensure that all sessions and activities are executed as planned.
- Working closely with the administration, HR, technology and other departments to ensure that the training runs smoothly and that all trainee needs are met.
- Working closely with the operations teams to understand hiring needs and implementing the selection process at training to make hiring decisions.
- Documenting and addressing all trainee concerns and questions.
- Evaluating training and creating a detailed report at the conclusion of each training.
- Giving suggestions, ideas and feedback with an aim to improve the training program
- Providing on- going training for serving teachers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience with proven track record of achieving high academic outcomes with pupils.
- Minimum of three years of experience in teacher training or school leadership.
- Management and Supervisory Experience is Significant.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint required.
- Candidate should be willing to relocate
Salary is highly competitive.
Our client: A multinational firm in Nigeria is in need of a Project Analyst urgently for daily operations.
- Support the production of adhoc analyses, data modeling and information requests
- Ensure that information and data is captured, documented, analyzed and reported in a results-based and timely manner
- With input from the Project Director and Program Managers, help produce high quality quarterly, mid-year and annual program progress reports as per contracting requirements
- Provide thorough progress reporting, continuous analysis of achievements, facilitate project review, evaluation and audits
- Ensure the maintenance of sound filing system and appropriate use and recording of all project experience, activities and results
- Assist all components of the programme in producing and documenting all kinds of programme related reports
- Undertake field visits to gather the information and results related to the programme
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Project Director as per need of the programme
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in any of the social sciences with a Master’s degree will be an advantage
Five years relevant working experience.
S/he should have an extensive experience in financial analyses, communication, reporting, documentation and material preparation in relation to education and development fields.
S/he should possess excellent writing, editing, and speaking skills.
S/he should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
S/he must be an advanced user of MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Programming knowledge is a plus.
Remain open to change and ability to manage complexity
Attention to detail and timeliness in delivering on commitments
Ability to work and act under pressure and with discretion in a politically sensitive environment
Demonstrate capacity to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time to meet goals in a high pressure environment
Maturity and confidence in dealing with high ranking official of government institutions, international institutions and non- government institutions
Respect and sensitivity towards cultural, gender, ethnicity and religious diversity
You Are Also:
Proactive – You don’t always need supervision and you are a self-starter. Your personal drive to succeed and deliver keeps you working when you may not have a supervisor with you.
A detailed doer – You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a start-up or other rapid-growth company.
A networking mastermind- You excel at meeting new people and turning them into advocates. You communicate in a clear, conscientious, and effective way in both written and oral speech. You can influence strangers in the course of a single conversation. Allies and colleagues will go to bat for your ideas.
A creative problem-solver- Growing any business from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, Bridge works in volatile, low-resource communities and runs on fees averaging around $7 a month per pupil. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand.
A customer advocate- Our customers – these families living on less than $2 a day per person – never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). You would never shrink back from shaking a parent’s hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was wearing or looked like. Every decision you make considers their customer benefit, experience, and value.
A malleable learner -You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
Candidate should be willing to relocate
Salary is very competitive.
Qualified and interested candidate should forward CV to: [email protected]
Using the job title as the subject of mail.