Latest Del-York Group Recruitment, March 2018 – Del-York Group is Africa’s driving advertising correspondence organization with ability in media purchasing and offering, inventiveness, showcasing, PR, generation and market knowledge.
We are refined to fit exclusively into our customer’s goal, to convey fantastic technique which brings over-whelming comes about.
Del-York Group is devoted committed to offering undeniable administration the whole way across the country, from banks to corporate associations, government, craftsman or people Our main goal is to drive innovativeness that conveys quantifiable outcomes Our vision is to wind up the foundation of media and innovation, driving organizations and ventures to flawlessness in Africa and all over the world.
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Communication Specialist
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf.
- Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
- Proven experience as a communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- B.Sc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
- Must be willing to live and work in Lagos, Nigeria
Interested candidates should: Click here to apply
Title: Web Developer
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our website.
- Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Title: Digital Marketing Strategist
- We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team.
- You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals.
- You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
- If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
- Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field.
Interested candidates should: Click here to apply