Visa Recruitment for Director, Corporate Communications, 19th March 2018 – Visa works the world’s biggest retail electronic installments arrange and is a standout amongst the most perceived worldwide money related administrations brands.
Visa encourages worldwide trade through the exchange of significant worth and data among money related establishments, dealers, shoppers, organizations and government substances.
We offer a scope of marked installment item stages, which our money related foundation customers use to create and offer credit, charge, charge, paid ahead of time and money get to projects to cardholders.
Visa’s card stages give buyers, organizations, shippers and government elements with a safe, helpful and solid approach to pay and be paid in more than 200 nations and regions.
We are enrolling to fill the empty position beneath:
Title: Director, Corporate Communications
Job Type: Full-time
- This is a key role within SSA CR organization, advancing Visa’s business interests across West Africa via the deployment of effective internal and external communications.
- He/she will actively contribute to the overall development of the Regional CEMEA CR function and agenda.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Proactively create and execute efficient and timely communications strategies that align to and support the regional business development priorities
- Raise awareness of the company and improve its corporate reputation among critical audiences in each market as measured by media coverage, message pull-through and, where possible, perception audits.
- Build and grow new external partnerships in line with our global Social Impact/SCR agenda.
- Build and implement product communications plans, with particular focus on digital payments and innovation
- Effectively manage regional team (if/where available), agency suppliers and coach them to excellence. Set goals for self, the team and the agency team to deliver against the CR strategy.
- Develop effective integrated communication’s programs joint with the marketing teams on major projects.
- Participate as a key advisor on effective regional employee engagement programs.
- Operate as a flexible team member within the wider SSA communications team
- Build and maintain relationship with key media outlets across West Africa, in accordance with CR strategy and protocols with a particular focus on Tier1 outlets. Become a key contributor to crisis/issues management in market/regions of responsibility.
- Participate actively as a core member of the CEMEA CR team and advocate to the West Africa leadership teams the overall communications agenda and function priorities. Ensure CR plays an active role in shaping the business agenda locally.
- 10-15 years experience in communications or a related field, preferably with global organizations
- Experience in the technology industry preferred
- Both in-house and agency experience preferred
- BA degree or equivalent in a related subject
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply