Exotix Recruitment for IBD Analyst/Associate, March 2018 – Exotix – Since 1999, Exotix has been empowering worldwide speculators to get to the most unique and complex budgetary markets and economies on the planet.
We keep on providing unrivaled understanding, learning and execution in value and settled salary markets, and venture managing an account, all through creating economies in Africa, Central, South and Southeast Asia, developing Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean.
The organization is a main boutique speculation bank concentrated on creating economies with workplaces in the UK, US, Middle East and Africa.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: IBD Analyst/Associate
- The role is for an analyst/associate focusing on corporate finance and capital markets advisory, which includes interacting with clients, colleagues (within the broader Investment Bank) and regulators on a daily basis; preparing and delivering pitch books and other marketing materials, company/sector analysis and executing transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, restructurings.
- IPOs/equity offerings, convertible bonds, corporate and sovereign debt offerings.
- Day-to-day execution of transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches
- Documentation drafting: pitch books, information memorandums etc.
- Ability to identify key issues on projects and develop a structured approach to resolving these issues
- Ability to conduct relevant financial analysis and draw appropriate and compelling conclusions
- Ability to generate ideas and opportunities
Education and key Competencies
- Minimum 2.1 Bachelor’s Degree from a top university; accounting and finance related degrees beneficial though not required subject to quality of experience.
- A self-starter with ability to work with minimum supervision and across multiple jurisdictions
- Strong powerpoint and presentation drafting skills
- Financial modelling skills required.
- 3+ years’ experience in investment banking advisory/capital markets or with a Big 4 firm in financial advisory
- Must have deal execution experience
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply