Workforce Management Center Limited Vacancies, March 2018 – Workforce Management Center Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its beginning in July 2004, Workforce Management Center Limited (Workforce) has fabricated an advantageous notoriety as the main indigenous administration and expert administrations counseling firm in Nigeria.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the territory of authoritative viability and representative execution, the Company is situated to help organizations crosswise over different divisions of the economy in their mission to make supportable incentive for their partners.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Data Entry Officer
- We are currently recruiting Data Entry Officers who will be responsible for preparing raw data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Mathematics/Statistics or related fields
- Proficient in MS-Excel and MS-Word
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Sound knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Planning and organizing
- Information collection and management
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates should: Click here to apply
Deadline 30th March, 2018.
Locations: Lagos (Lagos Island/Ajah)
- We are in need of experienced drivers.
N50,000 – N60,000.
Title: Sales & Marketing Agent/Executive
Locations: Lagos (Ajah/Ikeja)
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Utilizing knowledgeable training and skill given by the company to serve as a beacons in corporations.
- Identifying Prospects and business, who are most likely in need of her products and services.
- To study demographics of customers, their age, status, gender and average incomes.
- To determine the most effective media source for reaching primary customers.
- To be creative, teachable and have interpersonal skill.
- Good in communications
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
N40,000 – N50,000 (with other benefits).
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 17th March, 2018.