Hobark International Limited (HIL) Recruitment, March 2018 – Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent organization of the Hobark gather working in the oil and gas industry. The organization was joined in 1998, beginning as a staffing office situated in Port Harcourt.
As of now we have workplaces in 4 nations with our head office in Lagos.
We are selecting to fill the empty position beneath:
Title: Head, Drilling Engineering
Req ID: 1321
- Coordinate with rig site personnel in performing rig moving activities.
- Plans, direct and provides general supervision to assigned personnel in drilling operations.
- Manage drilling operations efficiently to minimize rig down time and optimize rig operating expenditures.
- Optimize assets, equipment and supervising the execution of the activities.
- Verify drilling equipment, spare parts and consumables item on the rig and kept at an appropriate level.
- Review daily reports and give guidance on drilling problems (wells and down hole challenges).
- Developing process improvements and efficiencies.
- Responsible for safety implementation during drilling activities.
- Provide input on well design and drilling program in overall.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent experience.
- More than 10 years’ experience in oil & gas and drilling operations.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player, open and transparent communicator across diverse multidiscipline teams
- BSc, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Title: Head, Drilling Operations
Req ID: Req-1322
- Assumes initial control of any emergency onsite and follows the procedures outlined in the Emergency Response Plan;
- Ensures that the rig contractor and service company personnel perform safely and efficiently and in accordance with their contractual obligations;
- Witnesses and documents all required safety drills, testing and in-house inspections of equipment, and ensures conformity to required standard of performance and frequency.
- Requests mobilization of materials, equipment, and services in a timely manner and initiates the removal of redundant materials and the immediate return of rental equipment when it is no longer required;
- Ensures that the Drilling Superintendent is fully briefed on all drilling operational matters;
- Ensures that reports are prepared and submitted in accordance with the reporting procedures;
- Education – High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s in a related Engineering field is a preferred
- 5+ years of inspection experience;
- 2+ years of fracking experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in offshore and onshore drilling operations;
- Supervising experience in the oil/gas field.
B.Sc, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production, QA/QC.
Title: Drilling Project Manager
Req ID: 1320
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manages the activities and priorities of all project personnel assigned to the project including engineers, project controls, contract administrators, inspectors, quality assurance, finance and other personnel.
- Establish project scope and execute change orders
- Plan, monitor and manage multiple projects and associated scope.
- Familiar with all project phases from FEED to Closeout.
- Self starter with little or no supervision
- Provide meaningful reports to status projects
- Experience with setting up and executing projects in isolated conditions
- Maintain project schedule and budget.
- Conflict resolution management skills
- Implement and manage risk mitigation plans.
- Understand technical drawings and documentations
- Familiar with oil industry standards and regulations.
Education and Experience
- Minimum degreed, but preference for Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited university.
- 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the petrochemical industry
- Marine and International experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of all disciplines in the design engineering fields that pertain to the construction and operation of drilling rigs.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, including cost estimating and scheduling.
- Project Engineer, Drilling Operations, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations,
Title: Drilling Cost Performance Engineer
Req ID: 1319
- Maintain and continuously improve company standards
- Review well design proposals and offset data including identification of technical and commercial risk, particularly for incentive based and ‘turnkey’ operations
- Review and critique drilling and work over programs to ensure plans are clear, realistic and robust. Provide feedback to all drilling programs in a formal manner. Ensure that equipment specified in the drilling program is suitable for the application.
- Utilise well planning software to determine rig requirements and assess feasibility of drilling proposed wells.
- Visit the well-site and company offices as required for key meetings and briefings and to provide on-going support and guidance.
- Provide technical support for CLIENT marketing and commercial activities, including preparation of contract tender documents.
- Provide support as necessary during CDS planning activities.
- Implement/Promote effective use of CLIENT performance improvement business tools.
- Facilitate the Major Operational Failure (MOF) process to ensure that the procedure is followed and all MOFs are robustly investigated
- University degree of Drilling/Petroleum Engineering, or in another Engineering discipline paired with substantial experience in the Drilling industry
- 5 years’ experience in Drilling related Service Industry, with good understanding of Drilling Service field operations
- Strong independent personality, who is questioning the status quo, is able think out of the box
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Arabic would be an additional asset
- Cost performance engineer, HSE, Drilling Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, QA/QC
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply