OWPPiN Limited Recruitment, March 2018 – OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and mash stage concentrated on creating top notch wood inferred items in Nigeria, for nearby and worldwide utilization.
We are selecting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Truck Driver
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- 2 years and above Proven work experience as a truck driver.
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc).
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc).
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
- Valid truck driving licence.
Title: Maintenance Officer
- Guarantee that all safe work procedures and security guidelines are adhered to.
- Offer assistance to operations in running machines at standard speeds and centerline conditions so as to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Offer assistance with troubleshooting of equipment problems.
- Observe conditions of equipment through vibration analysis and lubrication.
- Complete maintenance care obligations and render assistance in equipment repair as necessary.
- Perform quality improvement and cost reduction and productivity as obligated.
- Participate in sharing of knowledge so as to mentor and train other unit members in areas of operations and maintenance to enhance their development.
- Guarantee operation of mechanical gadgets and machinery by ensuring completion of preventative maintenance prerequisites on production machines, motors, engines, conveyor systems, and pneumatic tools.
- Oversee mechanical devices while in operation and listen for complications using accurate testing and measuring instruments
- Ascertain changes in dimensional requisite of parts by examining used parts and utilizing micrometers, rules, calipers, and other measuring appliances
- Regulate downtime by enlightening production staff on standard preventive maintenance methods and monitoring their compliance.
- Highly Skilled
- Must have had not less than three years practical experience in the maintenance field.
- Strong knowledge of mechanisms and control systems.
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “Application for – Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline 26th March, 2018