GE Recruitment, March 2018 – GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, changing industry with programming characterized machines and arrangements that are associated, responsive and prescient. Through our kin, administration improvement, administrations, innovation and scale, GE conveys better results for worldwide clients by talking the dialect of industry.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Ref No: 3077709
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Job Function: Manufacturing
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- To undertake the Specific Hydrostatic and Gas Testing Operations on Sub-Sea Production equipment.
- Test to full range on Normal Working and Proof Pressures up to 15000PSI in accordance with company and client procedures.
- Ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
- Pressure Test products in accordance with applicable Drawings and Engineering Part Specifications and any specific FAT Procedures as per below.Utilise Support Equipment such as Torque Equipment, Lift Caps, Hydraulic Skids, Pressure Testing Bunkers and Support Infrastructure, Test Stumps, DHPT Testing Meters and URT Tooling to undertake:
- FAT Pressure Testing Wing Blocks
- FAT Pressure Testing Valves
- FAT Pressure Testing Wellhead Connectors
- FAT Pressure Testing Tubing Hangers
- Gas Testing on Above
- FAT MVB -Hydro
- FAT MVB -Gas
- FAT XMT -Hydro
- FAT XMT -Gas
- College Education in Mechanical Engineering Discipline and/or equivalent.
- Previous Experience and Knowledge in:
- Engineering Hand Skills
- Using and Understanding Engineering Assembly Documentation, Bill of Materials and Drawings
- Using and understanding Engineering Measurement equipment: Vernier’s/Micrometres
- Testing Equipment in both a Hydrostatic and Gas Testing Environment
- Lifting Operations
- Manual Handling
- Deliver Quality products that meet all requirements to meet production deadlines
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner giving due care and diligence with Colleagues and in the work place.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Good Time Keeping
- Proactive & Positive attitude to EHS & Quality
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Report writing skills
- PC skills to include: E-mail; Excel, Word.
- Possess ability to work by themselves and as part of a team
- Good level of comprehension in written and oral English
Interested candidates should: Click here to apply
Title: Training Modernization Manager
Ref No: 3069256
Job Function: Environmental Health & Safety
Business Segment: Corporate Global Law & Policy
- The One EHS Learning Team develops and facilitates world-class EHS learning solutions for GE.
- The Global EHS Training Modernization and Simplification leader will work with the entire EHS organization to modernize and simplify our training delivery by identifying alternative modalities, platforms and methods that serve the learner best.
- This role will lead our modernization strategy, identifying tools, media options, and other systems and methods that will enable on-demand learning for the entire GE population.
- Build an overarching modernization strategy that delivers better simplification and better outcomes
- Develop a library of alternatives or complements to “traditional training” methods while applying learning design principles, prioritizing regulatory learning
- Drive innovation and excellence with the development and incorporation of new learning technologies in the adult learning setting
- Identify and employ alternative delivery methods to enable on-demand, real-time learning offerings
- Simplify overall training delivery, measured by burden reduction on the Frontline user, and EHS frontline and business leaders.
- Measure efficacy of learning solutions
- Support the entire learning organization by developing courses in partnership with subject matter experts for a variety of delivery methods
- Understand and ability to work within GE’s LMS, Training Tracker
- Support and manage acquisitions/divestitures as part of the team
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent related experience) and 3-5 years of EHS experience
- Minimum 2 years experience delivering training to professionalsâÂ€¢ Experience using multiple media formats and systems (video, web, online, app, etc.)
- 2-4 years experience in adult learning and teaching principles
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to build and manage mission based teams effectively
- Understanding of GE Learning and Gensuite Training Tracker tools
- Strong project management skills
- Execution-focused, ability to work to pressing timelines
- Ability to identify stakeholder needs and identify effective/relevant solutions to meet them
- Experience communicating with or training global audiences
- Ability to manage outside vendors, budget, billing
- Bilingual/multilingual a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully
- Understanding of digital landscape and what’s possible
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally, as requiredSkilled at working with all levels within the Company, building relationships, and influencing.
Interested candidates should: Click here to apply