Hobark International Limited (HIL) Recruitment for Drilling Cost Performance Engineer – Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent organization of the Hobark assemble working in the oil and gas industry. The organization was consolidated in 1998, beginning as a staffing office situated in Port Harcourt.
As of now we have workplaces in 4 nations with our head office in Lagos.
We are enrolling to fill the empty position beneath:
Title: Drilling Cost Performance Engineer
Req ID: Req-1319
- Maintain and continuously improve company standards
- Review well design proposals and offset data including identification of technical and commercial risk, particularly for incentive based and ‘turnkey’ operations
- Review and critique drilling and work over programs to ensure plans are clear, realistic and robust.
- Provide feedback to all drilling programs in a formal manner.
- Ensure that equipment specified in the drilling program is suitable for the application.
- Utilise well planning software to determine rig requirements and assess feasibility of drilling proposed wells.
- Visit the well-site and company offices as required for key meetings and briefings and to provide on-going support and guidance.
- Provide technical support for CLIENT marketing and commercial activities, including preparation of contract tender documents.
- Provide support as necessary during CDS planning activities.
- Implement/Promote effective use of CLIENT performance improvement business tools.
- Facilitate the Major Operational Failure (MOF) process to ensure that the procedure is followed and all MOFs are robustly investigated
- University degree in Drilling/Petroleum Engineering, or in another Engineering discipline paired with substantial experience in the Drilling industry
- 5 years’ experience in Drilling related Service Industry, with good understanding of Drilling Service field operations
- Strong independent personality, who is questioning the status quo, is able think out of the box
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Arabic would be an additional asset
- Cost performance engineer, HSE, Drilling Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, QA/QC
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply