Willers Solutions Limited is the fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a warehouse attendant in a busy warehouse
- Certificate in courses related to Logistics/Supply Chain is a key requirement preferred
- Ability to respond quickly to work dynamics which include method of work, working hours/days etc.
- Good listening skills
- Ability to maintain a clear focus on the activities given and delivering within acceptable time
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to quickly learn and make suggestions
- Order picking and refill as per the kitting list/requisitions and escalating any emerging issues to supervisor(s)
- To load and unload Lorries including working the logistics to ensure seamless performance of the chain.
- Assist the supervisor in reconciling of stock variances
- Ensure segregation of materials; good stock from obsolete and any dead stock.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Developing and Building Teams – Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others – Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Participate in cycle counting and stock taking and proper recording of stock figures including updating stock sheets/cards
- Support warehouse attain > 98% stock accuracy.
- Clear understanding and implementation of 6S principles
- Endeavour for <1% customer complaint by ensuring that right items and the right quantities are assembles/kitted.
How To Apply
Applicants should kindly forward their applications which should include CV and Cover Letter containing suitability statement explaining why you think you are especially qualified for the job, by email to: email@example.com using the job role as the subject of the mail.