The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. It generated revenue in excess of US$3 billion in 2015. The group is one of the leading diversified business conglomerates in Africa, and employs more than 26,000 people.
Company:- NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Ensure standards & specification are established and maintained for raw materials, packaging materials, on line tests and all finished products.
- Ensure conformity with GMP,HACCP and other requirements of food safety legislation
- Demonstrate through statistical data analysis that company standard and customer specifications are met. (against NIS standard or any other)
- Maintain systems that monitor and maintain the quality control process and take appropriate corrective steps when deviation occurs
- Plan and manage the unit’s activities within given budget
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service
- Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Coordinate objectives with production in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- B.Sc/HND Food Science or Industrial Chemistry or equivalent experience/education combination
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of related experience.
- 3 – 5 years supervisory/managerial experience.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Technical capacity and problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer/client focus
- Time management and collaboration
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- Business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Performance management
How to Apply:-
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location & Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: NASCON@dangote.com