Slatecube allows you learn industry-relevant skills as courses anywhere, any time, and on multiple devices for FREE! All you need is an internet enabled device, an active internet connection and, substantial study time each day/week.
The process would involve a volunteering process of 1 month where interested professionals can work directly with Slatecube to achieve certain stipulated goals, after which candidates with proven success records can be considered for paid employment.
Individual would be responsible for planning, structuring, executing and managing all Slatecube Programs including, but not limited to;
- The iDeaLabs Program
- Representatives Network Program
- Associates Network Programs
- Affiliates Network Programs
Task would require quick thinkers, independent and proactive post-NYSC university graduates of any professional program encompassing either;
- Business Administration, Social Sciences, or The Arts with
- Management experience of 2 years
- Communications experience of 2 years
- Project Management experience
All applicants must possess an internet-enabled Laptop.