Fosad Consulting – Our customer, a coordinated indigenous Oil and Gas organization, is hoping to enlist an Internal Auditor will’s identity in charge of giving affirmation on the ampleness, fittingness and adequacy of the associations interior control condition and hazard administration system. The perfect applicant will be presented to essentially all ranges of the organization’s operation thus he MUST be a self – starter, self-spurred and exceptionally point by point.
- Implementation of audit plan
- Drive prompt resolution of audit issues raised
- Carry out risk assessment
- Implementation of feedback from Board Audit Committee and any other relevant Board Committee
- Management of external auditor activities.
- Drive compliance with Tax regulations
- Provide process improving recommendations
- Manage third party contractors including forensic accounting and auditing firms.
- Respond to company emergency situations that may require travels at short notice
- Year on year improvement in external survey rating reports
- Investigation of all reported incident
- Participate in various audit activities as required
- Provide timely and relevant business and client performance data and market intelligence for effective management decision making
- Prepare periodic audit reports
- Academic qualifications:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Degree in Accounting
Work experience & skills:
- Minimum of 8 years internal audit experience with a minimum of 4 years at senior management level.
- Operating within multi-nationals, with International travel exposure.
- MS Office and exposure to ERP systems.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience, Out of which 3 years should be in senior level position.
- High initiative and ability to work with no supervision
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.