Owens and Xley Consults is a Lagos based company that offers business advisory and consulting services to help Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs).
The salon manager is responsible for the day to day running of the salon. She/he must ensure that the salon is running smoothly and efficiently, staffs are properly assigned duties based on their areas of expertise and customers are satisfied.
- Welcome and assist customers in choosing their service
- Explain the outcomes of service offering to customers
- Ensure that staff understands customer’s request
- Promote the salon’s retail products
- Manage the company’s social media pages
- Organize staff schedules including home service
- Assist in selecting and recommending new inventory
- Manage the salon supplies to minimize waste
- Oversee booking of salon appointments to avoid scheduling conflict
- Work with staff to meet sales targets
- Enforce work standards and ensure compliance
- Handle all customer complaints and resolve issues
- Ensure that all staff are properly trained
- Create and maintain payroll and expense reports for the owner
- Manage employees performance
- Recommend and justify need for additional staff
- Oversee the appearance of the salon
- Liaise with regulatory bodies
- Keep records and receipts
- Assist staff in performing their duties especially when the salon is busy
- Regularly check and maintain the salon equipment.
- Educational Qualification:
- Should possess at least an OND.
2 years experience.
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to use initiative in taking decisions
- Exceptional organizational skills including record keeping
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work calmly under extreme pressure
- Excellent knowledge of the beauty industry
- Excellent cash handling skills
- Great attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Have a deep desire to work in the beauty industry
- Very sociable
- Very social media savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Ability to work well with others and influence subordinates to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under initiative to achieve set objectives
- Open to challenges
- Work in the salon
- Candidate must live along Lekki-Epe axis.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com