Bellforte Consulting, is a counseling firm incorporating a full scope of business counseling capacities. Bellforte’s Consulting esteem chain incorporates utilitarian practices in technique, monetary administration, showcasing, human capital improvement, client benefit and corporate administrations.
- Cypress Leasing and Investments Limited provides solutions in operational and finance leases, asset management and investment advisory.
- Cypress services includes consumer and corporate leases and rentals, logistics and fleet management, portfolio management.
- Track and prepare receivables including ageing analysis of all invoices and payments due.
- Ensure proper creation of invoices.
- Ensure that all bills that are due are prepared for approval and paid to all parties as at when due further to company policy.
- Ensure that there is no late payment change of any sort and ensure approvals are duly sought from management.
- Ensure proper tax assessment and remittances to all relevant agencies from local to federal.
- Prepare financial reports for management periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly) for budgeting, forecasting and other decision making processes.
- Prepare financial reports as required by management for investors, shareholding, banks and other stakeholders
- Follow the international accounting standards protocol and principles to ensure compliance, fraud and theft prevention.
- Ensure financial procedures and processes are set properly and manage these procedure and processes.
- Ensure approvals are obtained from management on all expenditure and expenses.
- Performance of quality assurance and audit of all documents and processes, paperwork and data submitted by the business development and sales team.
- Ensure the credit committee meets to decide on all loan and lease applications.
- Liaise with human resources and administration, customer service, logistics, business development departments in budgets, administration and compliance of services, governmental agencies and vendors.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all company documents.
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of two years experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application) and accounting software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should kindly email their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com