Netroy Technical Services Limited is established in Lagos Nigeria to deliver comprehensive world class solutions / information technology with the mission to provide innovative network solutions. We are business, technology and professional services consulting company that provides network integration services, advanced IT support, options & optimization solutions for wireless, wired Networks and converged IP networking environments for enterprises and small/medium sized businesses in various industries.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
• Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
• Proficiency in English
• Market / Sales knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
* Certificate Required: BSc / HND
* Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org